1) Remove the cushions from the frame of the chair
2) Remove the staples, old foam and fabric
3) Place the wooden base on the foam and new fabric and cutting out the appropriate size
4) Work around the base stretching and stapling the foam and fabric to the wooden base
5) Re-attach the base to the frame
A new set of dining chairs for our new place. Not only was this a fun project, but I feel good about up-cycling existing furniture to meet our needs instead of buying new. This was a cost effective and creative way to make our home more functional and our style without breaking the bank! Please share your DIY projects with me and I will feature them in a future post!